This blog is NOT WORK SAFE, nor is it suitable for children. Voluntarily labelled with ICRA.


Tuesday, October 26, 2004
 
HornyBoy's Selfsucking Site
I hit my personal fetish motherlode a couple of days ago when I stumbled upon HornyBoy, a site featuring autofellatio, self-suck toons, some incest roleplays, and guys getting themselves off in the most humiliating ways with melons, penis-pumps, and each other. YES!!


Click here for more
self-sucking horny boys!


I worked myself into a frenzy just looking at the preview pages, then joined immediately and was randy as a goat all day and night, sneaking in vibrator sessions while I flipped through the toons (which have GREAT text accompanying them) and watched the videos. Yum yum fucking yum. One model who's featured a lot bears a striking resemblance to Matt Damon (which reminds me, that scene in Good Will Hunting when Casey Affleck is being confronted by the rest of the guys for jerking off into someone's baseball mitt ALWAYS turns me on).

There isn't a ton of content in the members area, but it's obviously a labor of love for a webmaster who clearly adores his niche. The storylines and concepts are so appealing it's worth the price of admission, especially if you are an autofellatio afficionado as I am. The humiliation factor in the stories is played up (without going over the top) to PERFECTION.

One thing I noticed: the webmaster is really fond of the terms "dicksauce" (good) and "weiner" (bad). Expect to see both terms used with great frequency. Many of the models are uncut which is an added erotic bonus for me.


Click here to visit HornyBoy now!